Monday, October 11, 2010

OH yes they call him The Streak

Well look at that - no posts for over a year then two in a week.

I just wanted to drop a quick note here that I charged my iPad at work today and noticed when I looked at the home screen that the alerts that were popping up were all for last week. Looks like the Streak is really taking over for the iPad. I am starting to wonder if the iPad is destined to be passed down to one of the kids shortly. As for the charging cable - well I guess we will have to ait and see It is a PDMI cable, part of a hopefully new and emerging standard. Perhaps the next big thing or perhaps the next 8-track.

Went to the Yankees ALDS clincher on Saturday night (sweep!). It occurred to me that it just is not worth the price of the drive there. Between the traffic, the gas, the tolls and the parking, it is easier to buy my wife a round trip train ticket and 4 subway fairs and take the little extra time and save close to $50. I mean damn - during the regular season that could pay for a pair of tickets up in nosebleed seas or with the Bleacher Creachers.

Getting back into the swing of things at home with only one kid in the house. Seems strange. Starting to understand why some parents have another kid later in life. Not going to happen with us though. I wouldn't mind retiring early though. Hear that Lottery Commission! :)

No comments: